It has been a good year for Billups Design in the awards category. We are happy to announce that the 2009 American Design Awards have recognized Billups Design with a Silver Medal for its work on markshale.com. The site was rated for its eCommerce engine, usability and layout, overall brand and interface design and cross-browser compatibility. This is a high honor for us as we’ve always admired the other winners in this semi-annual / annual competition. Congratulations to everyone on the Mark Shale team (SB, SB, RM and RK) and the BD team (RN, TB, CS, SM, and OI)!
Last 5 posts by charles
- Overheard at Billups Design... - August 14th, 2012
- Don’t Call It A Comeback: 5 Brands That Found a Second Life Using Social Media - October 21st, 2011
- Interest-based digital advertising: It's the right thing to do - October 5th, 2011
- Social Media for Indy Restaurants - February 7th, 2011
- Road Plates game for iPhone is here! - September 27th, 2010